What is the Pathways HUB?
We believe that it is possible for everyone to have a healthy life. The HUB is a free, home visiting program that connects people to social services and medical resources in the community. A community health worker, or CHW, will partner with you in reaching your goals through referrals, education, and support!
What is a Community Health Worker?
CHWs are frontline public health professionals who really understand the community and the people in it. They act as bridges, navigators, and advocates so that clients can access the resources that they need for better health.
Your CHW Can Help Connect To.....
- Transportation for appointments
- Utilities or housing assistance
- Medical providers
- Infant care items
- Other resources and services
We can Help If You...
- Are pregnant
- Have diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Have high blood pressure or heart disease
- Are a new dad
- Want to have a healthier life
Call Us Today!
For More Information, call Vinitra Murray at 330-393-2507 ext 345
To reduce the impact of social determinants of health on health disparities for our region through the effective care coordination.
The Mahoning Valley Pathways HUB will help cultivate an environment in which everyone in our region can attain optimal health.
More About Your HUB...
- Since 2016, the HUB has helped hundreds of moms have healthy pregnancies, and babies, dads, and families to be healthy,
- We help clients access healthy foods, medical care, employment opportunities, and other services that they may need.
- The HUB also partners with other programs and agencies in the region to improve services and access.